Helen McCrae Award for Nursing Students
A programme of Soroptimist International of Vancouver, B.C. in memory of Soroptimist Helen McCrae, former Dean of Women at the University of British Columbia, who was a strong advocate for women’s education.
- Have financial need;
- Be motivated to achieve your educational and career goals;
- Have completed the first year of the Nursing Programme;
- Have demonstrated leadership skills and a strong ability to put theory into practice;
- Have achieved a minimum 3.0 grade-point average in the Programme;
- Include with your application two references, one of which must be from a member of the Nursing Programme faculty.
The deadline for the Helen McCrae Awards is April 1, 2018.
For further information please contact us.