Dream It, Be It: Career Support for Girls will help girls grow up to be strong, successful, happy adults.
Dream It, Be It targets girls in secondary school who face obstacles to their future success. It provides girls with access to professional role models, career education and the resources to live their dreams.
Soroptimist clubs will work in partnership with girls in small groups or a conference setting to provide them with the information and resources they want and need to be successful.
The topics covered include career opportunities, setting and achieving goals, overcoming obstacles to success and how to move forward after setbacks or failures.
- How to Discover Your Dreams
- How to Explore Careers
- How to Create Achievable Goals
- How to Rise Above Obstacles
- How to Turn Failure into Success
- How to Balance Your Stress
- How to Put Dreams into Action