Helen McCrae Award
Helen McCrae Award is the award that supports students to achieve their educational & career goals in Nursing.
A programme of Soroptimist International of Vancouver, B.C. in memory of Soroptimist Helen McCrae, former Dean of Women at the University of British Columbia, who was a strong advocate for women’s education.
- Have financial need;
- Be motivated to achieve your educational and career goals;
- Will complete the first year of your Nursing Program (BSN or RPN) in 2022;
- Have demonstrated leadership skills and a strong ability to put theory into practice;
- Have achieved a minimum 3.0 grade-point average in your Program.
* Applicant cannot have won this award before.
The deadline for the Helen McCrae Awards is March 31st, 2022.
For further information please contact: email@example.com.
* [Download flyer to post and share around about Helen McCrae Award: pdf flyer]